A Quiet Thai Getaway
Villa Sabai Jai provides you exclusive accommodation with striking views. Their resort is surrounded by lavish gardens and close to the nightlife on the island only a 10 minute ride into town. They offer you high class amenities with utmost privacy and ultimate luxury. With them, you can enjoy private free form swimming pool one located in each villa, onsite bar, discreet in-villa spa treatment and much more. To make your experience better, the following are what they provide you with:
- Air Conditioning
- Mini Bar
- Private Balcony
- Electronic Safe
- Free Wifi
- Daily Maid Service
- free round-trip transfer from Mae Haad Pier, a 10-minute drive away.
- Welcome basket of water and fresh fruit
- 5 different types of breakfast of your choice: American Breakfast, Muesli Yoghurt Fruit, BLT, CLT, Banana pancakes (coffee/tea and orange juice is always included)
- Instant coffee and tea
- Free WIFI
- Parking under roof
- SPA treatments on our own massage bed
- Yoga lessons at the villa.
- Restaurant Barracudas chef Ed Jones will come up and cook and serve you an “in villa dinner”, which you choose from his menu.
- Our housekeepers can pick up Italian food from the much-loved Italian restaurant Dolce Vita if you order dinner from there.
- Thai food, pizza, hamburger, pasta and salad can be delivered to the villa, lunch or dinner.
- Education for diving certificates with Master Divers can be arranged partly in the villa.
What makes them unique?
Although there is plenty to do in Thailand, they boast the finest hotel facilities you will ever find on Ko Tao. Their recreations keep the travelers occupied while they are staying in our wonderful country. They offer a broad range of accommodations to make sure their guests enjoy their time to the fullest. Moreover, they offer well-apposed facilities which are suited for both leisure and business travelers.
Being one of the most renowned hotels on the island, they ensure that their services and amenities never fail to impress you. They make sure all of your requests are handled in a professional way. Villa Sabai Jai resort also offers additional services for your convenience; these services are Baby Sitting, Duty Manager and a concierge.
What makes them all the more attractive?
Their eye-catching villas consists of a main house (living room, dining room and kitchen) and three double bedrooms with king size beds and ensuite bathrooms, all in separate buildings. The villa can be rented for two to eight people.
Although on Ko Tao there are a myriad of resorts to choose from, none of them offer the privacy, location and service Sabai Jai. Sabai Jai is one of the few resorts that was built with beauty and privacy in mind, located on the Southeastern most tip of Ko Tao. All three available villas face South and are placed in distance from one another for the utmost privacy. Also facing South means you will get to see the gorgeous Sunrise and Sunset without ever leaving your villa.
Their building reflects vibrancy of harmony with its natural surroundings. Sabai Jai is committed to be as eco-friendly as possible in its traditional Thai form. This is well complimented by plush interior, indoor pool with a stunning sun deck. Being chic and swanky, they treat their guests with design delight starting from elegant façade, modern tropical ambiance for their well decorated rooms. Each of their rooms reflect top notch offerings with the renowned Villas at Sabai Jai brand and their natural elements.
- House building materials are concrete, building blocks, stones from the island, reused wood from old houses in northern Thailand and thatched roofs
- Only AA class electric house hold appliances
- Keycards in all houses, switches off the electricity automatically when taken out of the holder
- Low consuming water toilets
- Water tank for collecting rain water
- Low electricity consuming water heating (air heating pump) in Eagle Villa
- Solar panels on Gecko and Turtle Villas
- LED lighting throughout Gecko and Turtle villas and more than halfway changed in Eagle Villa
- All wooden furniture made of old reused teak wood from northern Thailand
- Bulk dispensers for toiletries
- Recycling bins for cans, glass, paper, plastic and food waste
Exclusive and intimate, all three villas face south for an unforgettable sunset. They offer you flawless service and genuine care. When you are a guest, expect to be bowled over and get a taste of their special service, detail and taste. The Romantic Atmosphere awaits you here on the quiet Ko Tao island in the Thailand gulf, so pack up to have your perfect moment in your own Thai Getaway.